The list below highlights the tasks, priorities and responsibilities that CEON is currently attending to:
- Maintaining the wave of energy it has raised during the past year of development.
- Developing documentation that formally identifies the network, its mission, objectives, scope and mode of operation.
- Developing mechanisms for enhancing information transfer both within and external to CEON.
- Reviewing current monitoring efforts and capacities at a circum arctic scale and begin to identify locations, mechanisms and technologies that could be implemented to reduce gaps.
- Soliciting support for the convention of a large meeting where working groups could be formed, parameters for CEON to measure could be identified and refinement of the network structure and road map for future development could be reviewed.